VITREJECT® OPHTHALMIC SYRINGE
Summary of Features and Benefits:
VitreJect® syringe is the first FDA-cleared ophthalmic syringe made without silicone lubricant.
In addition, it is the first syringe indicated for both intravitreal and intracameral use.
VitreJect® Ophthalmic Syringe has passed the following tests/standards suitable for intravitreal and intracameral use:
* Low endotoxin (< 0.2 EU/device, measured on every production lot).
* Low EO/ECH residuals (suitable for intravitreal use).
* Chemical characterization (E&L), Toxicological Risk Assessment and Biological Risk Assessment (suitable for intraivtreal use).
* Biocompatibility testing for intraivtreal use (i.e. ocular, intraocular and intravitreal testing in animals).
* Low Particulate Matter (USP<788>/<789> passed).
* 100% compliant with ISO standards.
FDA approved, CE Mark registered and ISO 9001 certified